Cityscope is a local news and information platform committed to deliver engaging, fact- based content to promote open dialogue among people.
The platform gives out original content and actionable information in the form of news briefs, citizen stories, feature articles, explainers and more. We are also building a hyperlocal marketplace (local experiences, select classifieds, etc) looping in creators, homegrown brands, freelancers and entrepreneurs.
We are looking for writers who can write and report regional news, stories and research pieces.
The responsibilities include:
- Assess leads and pitch regional story ideas.
- Use all your findings to prepare clean, concise and factual articles.
- Research, interview and write stories on a daily basis.
- Ensure all deadlines are met.
- Keep records off all notes, interviews, and audio files.
- Create trustworthy relationships with contacts and sources.
- Be up to date on the latest news developments.
- Compensation or payouts
- Get your work featured on our platform How to apply:
- Visit our website and download the the Android or IOS version of the Cityscope app.
- Take some time to go through and understand the kind of content we put out. Send your CV and work samples to email@example.com
What you’ll get: