Cityscope is a local news and information platform committed to deliver engaging and fact-based content in an effort to promote open dialogue among citizens. Our mission is to get communities together by - throwing light on local issues, spreading awareness about things that matter, curating regional resources and experiences as well as enabling commerce.
We believe that knowledge holds immense power and media outlets that focus on quality will go a long way in shaping responsible and informed citizens. And this is exactly what we are aspiring to do.
Details about the role:
- ● Conduct research and pitch ideas for video and audio stories
- ● Write the script and prepare a storyboard
- ● Identify the location, do a recee and interview subjects as required
- ● Help in shooting and producing the audio visual content
- ● Assist the video/ audio editor with the rough edit, graphics, subtitles, etc
- ● Devise strategies and ideas to package and promote the content on social media
- ● At least 1 year experience in a news organisation where you have produced multimedia content
- ● Good research, writing and communication skills
- ● Knowledge of economy, policy, markets, technology, sports and entertainment
- ● High level of creativity
- ● Good at using editorial technology and editing tools
- ● Solid understanding of legal risks and strong ethics
- ● A fulfilling experience with all the resources to give your best
- ● A competitive compensation that matches up to the industry standards
- ● Subscription to a wellness or mindfulness app of your choice
and implement the same.
What we are looking for:
What you will get:
We would love for you to bring your rawness and originality to work.
Please reach out with:
- ● Your writing samples and work
- ● CV with all the details about your skills and experience
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback or questions. Looking forward to hearing from you.