Cityscope is a local news/information and commerce portal that is launching in Rajasthan and aspires to build an information portal for tier 2/3 towns across the country. We want to produce content that informs and entertains. We are seeking an organized, efficient, and disciplined city curator for Jaipur to help build relationships with active citizens and facilitate tie-ups with NGOs, Civic Bodies, foundations, independent institutions as Knowledge Partners. The city curator will also help crack partnerships with local businesses, identify policy gaps and report local issues and act as the touchpoint for all things local and the local economy. The role involves a lot of business development functions and liaising with local bodies and the community.
- Will be responsible for arranging, managing, and coordinating with video and other support teams on-ground and support content production
- Will be able to communicate with citizen contributors to generate story ideas and city issues being faced by citizens on a day-to-day basis.
- Able to maintain relationships with Knowledge Partners and coordinate with them in strategizing and conceptualizing stories for knowledgeable content.
- Able to help in identifying data sources, maintain databases/mailing lists locally and aid in building a steady stream of insights and help in creating efficient distribution channels.
- Should have at least 1-2 years working experience with NGOs, Civic Bodies, Media Houses, or startups
- Have worked at the grass-root level for at least a year.
- Effective written and oral Communication
- Partner Relation Management and account management
- Liasoning skills
- Content Curation
- Public Relations
- Ability to identify gaps and savviness
- Analytical and creative bent of mind
- Hands-on problem solver
This is a very hands-on role requiring a highly energetic and driven individual. The role is very open-ended with work across verticals and room for a lot of learning and growth.
Do reach out to us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and details of your work.