We are looking for someone who could keep our audience community and different stakeholders engaged and active and foster real relationships with them. Creating and re-inventing has been a key practice here and at this point, we require folks who can help us keep pace with the dynamic ecosystem of regional content creators, freelancers and content enthusiasts. In this role, you will help to manage and grow our online communities including: Newsletters, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and more. You will also seamlessly manage internal talent base and act as the link between the two. This individual will be responsible for defining and owning our community strategy as well as representing the company’s voice across these online communities. We also want to actively build our footprint on Discord and Reddit so looking for an high energy individual who has the savvy and creativity to build an audience on these platforms.
You are the perfect fit for the role if you:
- 1-3 years of community management experience.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Love building relationships with people around you.
- Understand how to grow online communities and have a deep understanding and experience of social platforms such as Twitch, YouTube, FB, Instagram, and Discord. Passionate about role of social media in shaping brand narratives.
- Stay updated on everything happening in the world.
- Are a master of managing your time (you will be juggling with a bunch of different tasks and communicating with 100s of people daily across different platforms)
- Strong analytical skills, to track, measure and communicate results. Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in planning, creating, and launching successful social campaigns with proven results
- Passion for helping and amplifying the reach artists and creators
Here’s what you will do
- You will act as the voice of Cityscope in community events across all platforms and make it homely + lively for them across Discord, Whatsapp, Telegram, and Facebook.
- Create opportunities for the stakeholders to interact and network with each other inside the community via ice-breaker sessions, contests, community catch-ups, and a lot more.
- Finding and Pitching potential partnerships within or outside of our direct community. You are to scout, Onboard, engage and support new and existing creators and contributors within our community.
- You’ll spend your time building strong relationships with users and using their feedback to help guide our internal development efforts. You will also help create a panel of highly engaged users to work with more closely and take feedback on under-development features
- Participation in discussions with teams, bringing the voice of our audience to these conversations. To Drive growth in users, partners, and collaborators by running growth programs
- Regular reporting on current community trends, sentiments, and key player insights and working closely with the customer support and product teams. Analyzing and reporting back on the campaign and channel performance
- Planning social and community campaigns and initiatives. Develop new content across online channels (e.g. blog articles, events, social media campaigns, promos, etc). Scheduling and posting of social and community content
1. Competitive Salary + ESOPs
2. Medical Insurance
4. Subscriptions to premium platforms
Please share relevant links of projects you might have worked on and details of experiences managing social platforms and brand you might have worked with on firstname.lastname@example.org